LonghornFX collects information from Clients upon signing up for a Demo or Live account through the Company’s platform. This information includes:
- Personal information such as registration number and contact details provided upon registration;
- Aggregated data such as website traffic data and user IP address, which web pages are visited and how many users log into our website each day. This data is collected in an aggregated form, so individual user activity will not be identifiable.
This data is kept confidential following data protection regulations applicable in the jurisdiction where LonghornFX is located. All personal data is stored by the Company for administrative, service-related and/or legal purposes.
Only in exceptional circumstances will user data be shared with Third Parties, such as when compelled by administrative or judicial authorities or if users have explicitly given consent for their information to be disclosed. This consent may be revoked at any time.
Data collected by LonghornFX is used to improve website content, personalise website content for individual users, and notify users of any updates on the website. Contact details are also used to send out news and information relating to opportunities that we think will interest users. Users will have the option to choose whether they wish to receive such updates.
User email addresses can also be used to communicate information relating to LonghornFX’s products and services, including technical issues, new product launches, customer satisfaction surveys, account updates and marketing campaigns.
Should you wish to stop receiving such material, you can contact our support staff via Live Chat or create a ticket enquiry.
Cookies are also used to compile anonymous aggregated statistics to help us understand how people use our sites so that we can continue to improve our site structure and content. LonghornFX uses session cookies that remain on your device while using our site, and persistent cookies that remain on your device until deleted manually. Some of the pages you visit may also collect information using pixel tags (also called clear gifs) that may be shared with Third Parties which directly support our promotional activities and website development. For example, website usage information about visitors to LonghornFX sites may be shared with our third-party advertising agency to better target Internet banner advertisements on our websites. The information is not personally identifiable, although it could be linked to your personal information.
- Necessary: These cookies are essential to make LonghornFX websites function correctly. They allow users to navigate our site and use our features, for example remembering previous actions so that users can navigate to earlier visited pages within the same session. Necessary cookies don’t allow the site to identify individual users and may affect the user experience of our website if they are not accepted.
- Performance: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our websites by providing information about the areas visited, the time spent on the website, and any issues encountered, such as error messages. This helps us improve the performance of our websites. These cookies don’t identify you as an individual. All data is collected and aggregated anonymously.
- Functionality: These cookies are used to deliver content that is more relevant to you and your interests. They may be used to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They also help us measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns on LonghornFX and non-LonghornFX websites. We may use these cookies to remember websites you have visited and we may share this information with other parties, including advertisers and our agencies. Most types of these cookies track consumers via their IP address so may collect some personal information.
- Third-Party: We work with several suppliers who may set cookies on your device on behalf of LonghornFX. When visiting LonghornFX, you may also receive cookies from third party websites or domains. We endeavour to identify these cookies before they are used so that you can decide whether or not you wish to accept them. More information about these cookies may be available on the relevant third party’s website.
You can change your cookie settings in your internet browser to block cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent to your device. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about how to adjust or modify your browser settings. If you disable the cookies that we use, this may impact your experience while on the LonghornFX sites, for example, you may not be able to visit certain areas of a LonghornFX or you may not receive personalized information when you visit a LonghornFX site. If you use different devices to view and access the LonghornFX (e.g. your computer, smartphone, tablet etc.) you will need to ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
JOIN LONGHORNFX TODAY
24/7 live support, lightning-fast withdrawals, guaranteed safe and reliable trading platforms with a true ECN broker.